Thats awesome Stacy. So glad that he is home and healthy.
Yay! So happy for you guys!
Wow! So glad he is doing so well. He's a cutie!
Yay! What a cute little man he is. I'm so happy for you.
Such great news!
Way to go, Jacob. So happy to hear it was a relatively painless journey for the little man. Thrilled for your family. :)
That is such a sweet picture! I am so happy for you!
cute!!! who would have thought our babies would come home at the same time after all!! congratulations!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Thats awesome Stacy. So glad that he is home and healthy.
Yay! So happy for you guys!
Wow! So glad he is doing so well. He's a cutie!
Yay! What a cute little man he is. I'm so happy for you.
Such great news!
Way to go, Jacob. So happy to hear it was a relatively painless journey for the little man. Thrilled for your family. :)
That is such a sweet picture! I am so happy for you!
cute!!! who would have thought our babies would come home at the same time after all!! congratulations!
Post a Comment