Monday, April 26, 2010

...

So at 15wks 4 days they say it is a baby girl. Haylie is excited to have a little sister. Ashtyn is still just saying baby and rarely referring to the one in mommy's tummy. It's a good thing we like girls :-)

On another note I will be seeing the baby every week from now until 22 weeks. My OB is taking precautions to try and prevent another preemie.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

yay! Congratulations! I'm excited for you--you do the girl thing so well! :)

Breezy Skye said...

Congratulations. That will be nice clothes wise, you still won't have to buy anything new. Although teenage years will be pricey :)I'm excited for you.

Rachel said...

Yeah for girls! I hope our next one is a girl. No, we aren't having another one yet. Poor Ryan... dating years are going to be rough having 3 girls in a row!

Shanda said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun! I hope everything goes well. That's nice that your doctor is doing so much to help you have a healthy pregnancy!

jamie said...

You are going to LOVE having all girls. (At least we do!)