yeah for ultrasound pics! I love them. I always get weepy when I get mine done. Congrats again!
Stacy, ask for Zofran! It really helps. It only lasts for 4 hours, but at least for 4 hours you can feel half way human. There is now a generic form of Zofran, which is nice because the name brand is like $25 a pill! Congratulations!
Aww, it is so darling. I love this stage of the pregnancy. Congrats!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yeah for ultrasound pics! I love them. I always get weepy when I get mine done. Congrats again!
Stacy, ask for Zofran! It really helps. It only lasts for 4 hours, but at least for 4 hours you can feel half way human. There is now a generic form of Zofran, which is nice because the name brand is like $25 a pill! Congratulations!
Aww, it is so darling. I love this stage of the pregnancy. Congrats!
Post a Comment