Hair. (really bad picture but I don't take many of myself since I usually behind the camera)

and in with the new.
it really isn't this flat to my head, bad angle, but I left the camera at my in-laws. I will post a better picture later :o)Saturday I went to my friend DaNell's salon and she gave me this fun new hair cut. I usually have the style I want decided for atleast a week or so in advance. I didn't pick this out until I sat in the chair and the bangs... not until they were cut. I totally trust DaNell with my hair she always does a great job so I just kind of let her go at it.
Thanks DaNell. I LOVE IT!
7 comments:
super sassy
Totally Hot!!! I can't wait to see it in person!
Sexy hair! I love it!
So cute.I love it!
So cute!! I only wish I could pull that off! :)
Cute!! I am definitely not that brave.
Hey Stacy way cute hair cut it looks really good on you!!!
Post a Comment