Ashtyn is crawling. It is so funny because she makes the tiniest movements it almost surprises me when she is so quickly at my feet. I have yet to catch her in action. Once she sees me with the camera (or sees me at all) she either gets so excited and and rocks back and forth in so much excitement I am sure it has to hurt when she hits the ground, OR she cries cause she wants me. I will keep trying to get a video of her but I just get so wrapped up in playing with her and her new mobility I don't want to go look for the camera.
On another note, she finally really likes food. She had been very sketchy about anything but nursing even though we consistently tried to feed her all sorts of baby foods (store bought homemade, cereal, mashed people food) ... the kicker was mommy's yogurt. She loves it and gets excited and rock back and forth going "mmm. mmmmm" and reaching for the spoon. It is so cute even if I only ever get half my yogurt now. (she likes other stuff too but yogurt gets her WAY excited)
No comments:
Post a Comment