Friday, July 24, 2009

I am awake

I have reemerged from my reading hole. I started reading Twilight half way to SanDiego to pick up our truck (less than 2 weeks ago), and was dying when I had to drive home and wasn't able to read. I have since read all 4 books and watched the movie, and finished Thursday. I enjoyed the reading, I LOVE TO READ and hadn't read one book since I had Haylie for that exact reading. My poor kids have watched too much TV and dealt with a tired mama who read whenever she could and stayed up way too late reading. So it will probably be a while before I pick up another book, I just don't know who to read without becoming a little bit obsessed. I was nice tho. to read and remember how much I truly love to lose myself in books.

3 comments:

LaShelle said...

I must confess I share this passion. I LOVE TO LOOSE MYSELF IN A BOOK. I admit I slightly turn into, slacker mom/wife at times. HOWEVER, I also think that our children need a mom who's full of adventures, imagination and culture. Which is why I think taking time to "nurish" my mind is a-o-k :)
p.s. Get to the library and start reading Emma so we can hand out at the book club meetings!

Shanda said...

The next book you need to read is The Hunger Games--SO GOOD!!!

Grace ~and~Shane said...

I agree....and what great books to lose yourself into. They caused me antiexy but well worth it. Liberty just finished the last book on Monday.