Tuesday, October 7, 2008

69

Ryan offered to take a picture, of course I had just been walking and had no makeup but oh well. I am just trying to keep up with keeping track, I am really not very good at documenting pregnancies. Oh and Ryan insists on making me laugh cause he says my other smiles are fake.

69 days left... aka, 30 weeks.

and feeling absolutely wonderful, I could just be pregnant forever, in fact I think I will be.
(no sarcasm there I SWEAR.)

8 comments:

Alisha said...

Well do you want one?? I can totally do that!

Anonymous said...

You finally look prego, and too cute may I add. I am going in to be induced on monday I think. If I dialate anymore over the weekend. I will keep you informed I swear.
Luvs britt.

Arizona Nielsens said...

Lookin' good, Stacy-- pretty tiny if you ask me!

charlotte said...

your tummy is cute...you are too!

charlotte said...

That looks like a fun color...is it in your house? what room?

Grace ~and~Shane said...

What a cute little bump! The next 9 weeks will fly by and then you will be really busy with two little ones..hope all is well keep us posted..Do you have a name for her picked out?

Natalie said...

YOU ARE SO TINY!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE THAT YOUR ALREADY TINY BODY WOULDN'T BE HUGE WITH A BABY IN IT!!!??!!! So cute! You look fabulous! I would never have guessed that you didn't have make up on! Just gorgeous!!! :)

KC said...

way cute