Please take into consideration that we did just get back from vacation last night.
Here's what you gotta do: Take pictures of the following things just as they are - no stopping to clean, straighten, or to wipe a child's nose: The kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kiddies (or pets). No cheating! Then post them on your blog and tag someone else!

Haylie bathroom toilet. This one got picked cause it had the funnest background. Bright orange :o) 
Our closet, it also curves to the right, but I could get a picture of all of it. Plus there is a pile of my maternity clothes I am going through so I thought I would hide that from view along with my shirts in color order.
The laundry room is currently in use. All that laundry I did before we left didn't seem to stay done. hmmm.
Favorite shoes. every day except Friday (for volleyball) and Sunday (for church) you will see me in a pair of Old Navy flip flops. I have a few colors and I love them. 
Our living room in not really decorated yet but I love it because this is where our life happens. Ryan and I talk, watch movies and cuddle on the couch, and this is where Haylie plays and we spend time as a family. Any room that has all that has to be my favorite room.
My kiddo. She was supposed to be napping.
But we got up so she could show off her new skills. Yep she walks. She still stumbles but she is really getting the hang of it. I tried to take a picture of my baby growing in belly but it still just looks, well, more normal than not, or like I never lost previous baby weight. Or that I like to eat a lot of donuts or something.
Quinci, Krista, Jenny, and Breezy... TAG you're it!
1 comment:
Oh man I'm totally gunna have to cheat on this one!
Post a Comment