Wednesday, July 2, 2008

this and that

First things first. I have some newer heartwarming pictures of Haylie and Ryan that I didn't post on Father's Day, they were still on my camera.


What can I say, seeing them together makes my heart go to mush.
*********************************************************************************
Here a couple pictures from our last day of swim last Thursday. Haylie did really well in the second session. The water and weather being warmer I'm sure didn't hurt. On the last day we played in the water, went down the big slide and Haylie got to eat a popsicle all by her self, which she thoroughly enjoyed.

My pictures aren't all that great. My friend Bedie took some really great pictures she is going to email me, she decided using her fancy camera was more fun (and easier for her) than mine. So I will put up cuter swim pictures when I get them.

We may do swim again in the second half of July.
*********************************************************************************
Right now I should be packing because we are leaving to go to Utah tonight. My mom's side of the family is having a reunion in Layton. I am looking forward to seeing my family that I haven't seen since the last reunion 2 years ago when Ryan and I were just a few weeks away from getting married, boy a lot has changed :o)
*********************************************************************************
My most recent attempt at craftiness.
My friend Emily is having a baby girl anytime now and these were part of her gift.
*********************************************************************************

We have movement. The baby moved last night. At first I wasn't sure but then it happened again. It is getting to the point were I can tell what side of my belly the baby is on. It is neat to notice this stuff earlier because I have experienced it before. I do have to say I have been more nervous with this pregnancy, always worried there won't be a heart beat at my appointment. But at 16 weeks on Monday there was. I think having Haylie has made me so aware of what I could lose and so my fears are more realized because my life with children has already started.
Anyway, so it was just a little good news.
*********************************************************************************
Just to add some extra cuteness to the end of this post. Haylie fit in this little box so well. but it only detained her for a minute while I was loading the dishwasher.

Stay tuned for vacation pictures when we return.


Have a Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Cute pics! Haylie is a doll. Do you know what you are having yet?