Thursday was a messed up day just because our bodies were all screwy from driving all night and my being sick. We stayed with my Aunt Yvonne and Uncle Dick, my parents were there too. They got to play with Haylie while Ryan and I had some much needed rest.
Friday on the 4th of July we woke up and made breakfast early so we could go to the parade. I only had my camera phone but here is the picture. Haylie could have cared less about the parade, but while playing with my water bottle she learned how to screw the lid on and off.

Saturday was the family reunion. It was Haylie's naptime and she wasn't very happy so I didn't get pictures of the extended family.

I was the only one of my siblings able to make the trip this year. Steph's husband had to work and my brother is having surgery today. We missed them and we have Scott in our prayers.
Our little family. Not the best picture, but Haylie wasn't crying in this one so this is what ya get.
I did get some other cute pictures on Haylie playing with my cousin's daughters, but they are on my mom's camers.
Sunday, we went to the church literally 2 blocks from my aunt's house, it was a nice short walk.
Monday I was nervous but excited to have lunch with a blogger friend of mine, Krista. She lives close to my family so we decided to meet for lunch. It was a lot of fun to meet her and we chatted for a while and enjoyed eating the exact same sandwich at the Union Grill in Unions Station (used to be a train station) in Old Town Ogden.
We wanted a picture together so we asked and old man working at an information desk for the museum to take our picture.
A little blurry. Look it's me 17 weeks pregnant :o)After his second attempt we just kinda laughed and gave up.
Self portrait 1
and 2.
We really had a good time and now I have new friend and not just a blogger buddy :o)
Tuesday midday we headed home, we made decent time and Haylie did really well conseidering she doesn't like the car. We got home just before 1am. And since I have been blogging and functional today, our trip home was much better then our trip there.
We enjoyed our visit and having time together with Ryan off work, but are glad to be home in our familiar surroundings.
3 comments:
I remembered that I totally forgot to make you try a pace popsicle. Well I guess you will just have to come again. It was fun!Glad to know you in person now :0)!
17 weeks pregnant and you haven't gained an ounce!!!?!!! you look fabulous! hope you're coming on friday! have stephanie pick you up and then carpool out here to the boonies together! please come! it'd be so fun! it's been half a year! :D
Looks like you all had fun, out of the 112 degree heat!!!
Post a Comment