Congrats to you guys. It will be fun for Haylie to have a brother or sister close in age. Although I am hoping you get a boy so you can see for yourself how rotten they are.
I know this is kind of weird, but I found your blog from Brie's and I think I might know you. Did you used to post on the MSN CFC board that was up a while ago? Did you recently get married and you posted some invite pics and some pics of you and your honey at the temple in utah on the MSN board? Just wondering if that was you. Your little girl is adorable. Krista
7 comments:
Wowzers! Congratulations!! :)
How fun! Congratulations. I think that you will have a VERY nice age spread with your two kiddos. I'm very happy for you. :)
We're pretty excited for you. Hope you start feeling much better. Haylie can always come over and play... Savvy would LOVE it!
Congratulation's! Wow your a super hero! I think we will be waiting quite a while. HAppy Mother's day...
Congrats! That is super exciting!
Congrats to you guys. It will be fun for Haylie to have a brother or sister close in age. Although I am hoping you get a boy so you can see for yourself how rotten they are.
Stacy,
I know this is kind of weird, but I found your blog from Brie's and I think I might know you. Did you used to post on the MSN CFC board that was up a while ago? Did you recently get married and you posted some invite pics and some pics of you and your honey at the temple in utah on the MSN board? Just wondering if that was you. Your little girl is adorable.
Krista
Post a Comment