Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jump

It was her first solo experience on the trampoline (without mommy or daddy), and Haylie giggled the whole time Jenna bounced her. I think Jenna really liked being able to bounce someone else instead of being the littlest one getting bounced by her brothers.



4 comments:

charlotte said...

Her hair is growing out! And she is getting so big, she looks like such a happy kid!

KC said...

ooooooooh my goodness CUTE!

Arizona Nielsens said...

Looks like she's having lots of fun! Did you let her on with her big boy cousins too?

Storybook Preschool said...

Stacy,
I know this is kind of weird, but I found your blog from Brie's and I think I might know you. Did you used to post on the MSN CFC bored that was up a while ago? Did you recently get married and you posted some invite pics and some pics of you and your honey at the temple in utah on the MSN board? Just wonderin if that was you. Your little girl is adorable!