Friday, May 2, 2008

My mom, Haylie and I attended a funeral for a family friend on Monday. Nancy lived a good life. She found truth in the gospel midlife and found true love late in life. She and her husband both worked at the temple. Nancy was such a neat lady and she litereally made the BEST spagetti and meatballs ever (I remember meals at her hous vividly as a child). Love ya Nancy.
It was a great memorial and the day outside was beautiful.
This photo op was just too cute to pass up. As Haylie and I waited for my mom outside the church in Scottsdale, I took these really cute pictures of our little one.





She is such a big girl, I can't believe she is almost 1.

1 comment:

jewly said...

She is so cute and has grown since the last time I saw her.