Monday, May 12, 2008

5.12.08

I have been working on this post since Monday. It made me think a lot and blogger kept messing up so I am still having it post as if it is Monday.

One year ago today our world changed forever. Haylie came into our life as a itty bitty 5lb 10oz baby girl. We were so happy she was finally here. Haylie was an easy infant. She slept 4 hour stretches from the start, layed content on the floor on her blanket, on the occasion she did get mad and at 3 weeks old she wiggled herself off her blanket and into the corner.

She has grown so much this year. learning to scoot, roll, sit, crawl, feed herself, stand and now she is learning to walk. She babbles all the time pointing at objects, a couple times while I was coaching her she pointed to herself in the mirror and said "Hayie" some form of her name.

Watching her grow and being her mom has been a wonderful and loving experience. It is so humbling to have been given such a task because I need help all the time. We love our little girl so much and want to do our best as her parents.

Happy Birthday Haylie. We love you.

Then & Now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I am super excited for you! So how far along are you? How have you been feeling? When is your due date? Fill me in lady!
(Side note. I finally get what it says in you Baby 2008! At first I thought it said sandrs...like a last name...or a first name...I'm a retard! I see the spaces now...get it!!! Not sure what I was seeing!)
But again, SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! YAY!