Haylie's in her riding position. Always hanging out the side of the stroller usually looking at the wheels.
We were on our way to play in the water with Dutch. I love how Haylie just giggles with her friends.
Proof that Haylie actually goes to the ZOO. See the elephant in the back ground. She is starting to show more interest in the animals.

3 comments:
Your little girl is the cutest thing in the world! And, thats so exciting that your pregnant, I can't believe it!
HA! It looked like she was in the basket of the stroller for a second! What a cool "riding" position! haa!
Horray for baby number two!! Congrats that is soo exciting :) Haylie is such a doll! I love checking in on you and your little family (hope you don't mind :) Take it easy, I know being pregnant with a 1yr old is no walk in the park. But its soo fun to have two kids close in age. Hang in there!!
Post a Comment