There is a song that starts out with that and now it is in my head. well just the beat cause I don't know the words. ANYWAY.
We are full swing into our BUSY summer schedule. It is exhausting but so fun to have stuff to do.
Starting out our schedule I had my first monthly appointment with my OB. Ryan and Haylie came so we were all there to hear our baby's heartbeat. Everything is great and as it should be so we are excited.
That was Monday of last week and supposed to be our first day of swim.
Monday through Thursdays our schedule is supposed to go like this (I am pregnant and Haylie is 1 so we have to be flexible):
Mommy and me swim 9:10 to 9:35
I do water aerobics 10 to 11
we get all dry and go get lunch at the local grade school right after. We just share since Haylie doesn't eat it all.
we come home and nap most of the afternoon.
and Fridays we play volleyball at the Stake center. I love Fridays.
Haylie should actually be in class right now but she is still in bed and I refuse to wake her since she didn't get much of a nap yesgerday. We normally don't last the whole time in mommy and me, the water is SO cold and Haylie plays until her shivering takes over, I just feel bad and we get out. We have a lot of nice girls and moms at the pool who play with Haylie while I am in aerobics. It isn't hard really but it is fun and I am getting a little tan :o)
I have no pictures. I will have to make a point to have someone else take some snap shots of Haylie and I in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment