about this new baby.
The due date is December 15th, 2008 (hopefully sooner!)
So I am 9 1/2 weeks along today.
and I am feeling... well... pregnant, and more so than last time. (ugh) :o)
Luckily Haylie is teething and growing and resting a lot more so that means I can too!
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOW! I'm sorry you're sick! That stinks! Good luck with everything!! Sending my love!
Awesome, if you need anything you know where I live. Oh, & thanks for the egg. It is so nice to have neighbors I can borrow things from.
WOW! I go away for a few days and I come back & you're pregnant! Congratulations! I kind of thought Haylie was too big to be considered baby - I figured you'd be getting hungry pretty soon!
I'm very happy for you!
Thanks girl! You look so good in Haylie's birthday pictures! And I am requiring you to post prego pics every 2 weeks!! Hope all goes well!!
Congratulations! I Hope you start to feel better soon. Are you going to find out the sex?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?! I need to read blogs more often! Congratulations! With Sam, I was due on December 15th - but he came on November 29th. Pre-eclampsia. You don't want that! I'm feeling very nostalgic about being pregnant with Sam, knowing you're due on the same date! How fun!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's so wonderful! Hope everything continues to go well!
That is great! And a fun surprise for me to find out while blog browsing... I am very excited for you!
Congratulatins.......how fun another baby, your moving right along faster than what I pictured you doing.
Post a Comment