At her 9 month well check, her doctor asked me if she could wave bye bye. I didn't even know I was supposed to start teaching her that yet. Oops ?! But we have been working on it and she could do it but didn't seem to understand it. Well she seems to really understand the greetings this week. We have been working on a couple other things as well but she really didn't seem interested in clapping and pretty much ignored me when I tried to show her. Yesterday evening she was in my parent's back yard with daddy playing on the grass and watching her cousin's play on the trampoline, and she just started clapping with excitment. My family was making fun of ME because I was SO EXCITED to see her do it.
Haylie is almost 10 months and in the last week or so she has seemed to "master" a ton of baby skills:
Bye, bye.
Hi.
gimme 5!
and High 5!
clapping.
and of course the afore mentioned taking the diaper off and climbing the stairs :o)
Haylie has such a great little personality and is a joy in our lives.
I love watching her play with her daddy and laugh at her crazy cousins.
This is what else we have been up to this past week...
We did the dishes.
I am "lucky" to have an anxious "helper" EVERYTIME I do anything in the kitchen!

Played at the park with Dutch and Maylee...
and got a sand filled diaper.



Fun with friends and food. (lunch at the zoo)



No comments:
Post a Comment