Thursday, March 13, 2008

10.


Haylie is 10 months now.
10 great things about Haylie:
1. She is strong. She always has been. That little body as capable of more than it may seem.
2. She is smart. She examines things seemingly trying to figure out how they work.
3. She talks. I have no idea what she is saying but she sure has a lot to say.
4. She is social. She loves other people, especially kids. She is always happy when interacting with her cousins or friends at play group. (even when they dump water or sand on her :0)
5. She self entertains. I am typing, she is playing at my feet. Hopefully it will last long enough for me to finish.
6. SHE IS ACTIVE. She is everywhere, crawling, standing, rolling, and QUICK!
7. She LOVES her bath. She lunges at the tub she gets so excited. And I can get ready and watch her at the same time.
8. Her SMILE. She is so happy and has the biggest cutest smile. It really brightens the room. She is SO MUCH FUN! and a such a beautiful Baby!
9. She loves her mommy and daddy. She plays and laughs and even snuggles sometimes.
10. She chose us and that is great... we get to live life with her!

See what I mean... TOTALLY GREAT!

3 comments:

KC said...

yes, I see what you mean. totally great picture, totally great baby

Anonymous said...

Such a great pic. I'm jealous, Raylyn and Jesse always get together with you guys when I'm working or at school. I hope to see you tomorrow bright and early:)haha this moring us McCoy girls slept in until 10, just loving life for the next few months before sleep is a thing of the past:) TTYL

Breezy Skye said...

You sure do have a cute little girl. And you are so lucky she self-entertains.