for this stage to start.
I heard Haylie playing in her room after her nap. When I went to get her out of her crib, I found her standing up and really happy with her self. Her room smelled really bad and I was dreading a nasty diaper. And I found one... ON THE FLOOR, and a completely NAKED Haylie who seemed very please with her actions.
Luckily it wasn't too bad of a mess. I cleaned her bedding and she had a bath and the dirty diaper didn't make a mess on the carpet.
I didn't expect my child to take off her diaper at 10 months. Evidently she didn't like sitting in that mess.
Oh and she can also climb all the way up the stairs now. And Ryan was right there with her egging her on. From what I hear this is only the beginning and I am gonna have my hands full.
5 comments:
Oh my!! Caleb hasn't learned to take his diaper off yet...I haven't really given him a chance with onesies on all the time cause the weather SUCKS here!! You should try putting Haylie's diaper on backwards if she keeps taking it off. Lately Caleb's fav spot is on the stairs..he loves going up, but when he wants to go down he just lets his body fall back...silly kid! Good thing I am right behind him!!
Oh I hope that's not only 4months away for me.....
I like the captive babies more than the mobile babies...but the fingerpainting babies are the BOM! LOL!
I think she's ready to potty train, she doesn't like the dirty diaper...just strap a potty chair to her hiney...cheaper than a diaper in the long run, I think she could get used to it - not only that, it may keep her from climbing up the stairs - awkward!
That is so funny. Dutch has not yet learned to take his diaper off. Thank goodness. I love that Haylie did that for you. Its only the beginning.
Wow... I've never experienced that! Hopefully it won't become a habit!
Post a Comment