Haylie turned 9 months last week, I wanted to wait til her well check to post anything and it looks like I waited a little longer than I planned.
At nine months, Haylie is a bit of a runt, but we are on a mission to fatten her up.
9 month Stats
13lbs 10oz (<3%)
26.38" long (10-25%)
Head 16.14" (<3%)
but as you can see from the pictures below, she is doing well developmentally and very happy.
mmmm, yummy crackers. VERY messy, but she loves them.
she hasn't been feeling great while teething with a cold so I have enjoyed snuggling my little girl.
She NEVER stays in the position we put her in when she goes to bed. ALWAYS always we find her out of her covers and sometime in the most uncomfortable looking positions.
She NEVER stays in the position we put her in when she goes to bed. ALWAYS always we find her out of her covers and sometime in the most uncomfortable looking positions.
music and dancing is her thing. In the car she quiets down if we turn the radio up. she has started bouncing up and down (dancing) to the music whether she is sitting down or standing. she has even shown interest in playing the guitar, well helping daddy play anyway.
ALWAYS on the move I am enjoying such an active baby and getting used to the challange of keeping her out of "no no" things. She loves friends and the attention from other kids. I know they don't "play together" yet but she seems to really enjoy the company and entertainment.
It is crazy to think I have been attached to this little girl for 18 months now. She has now been living life with us as long as she was inside me. Haylie is so much fun and we are so blessed to have such a happy and delightful daughter.
3 comments:
Haylie is such a cutie! She looks like she is a ton of fun! Caleb is going to be walking anyday now, it is pretty intense!
beautiful!
Runts are pretty dang cute!
Post a Comment