Friday, February 8, 2008

...

"Never ask the question, did I marry the right one? Once you have been sealed, you have married the perfect one-not because that person is perfect but because you yourself are determined to be the perfect companion. Your spouse will be as perfect as you are or as perfect as you allow him/her to be and encourage him/her to be."

I found this while blog hopping. It gave me chills. I love it.

And while I do feel that I am blessed to be married to a man I knew long before we met in this life and that he is the ONE for me, I know I want to be the perfect companion to him (even though I know I can't be perfect).

That is the way it is supposed to be. I am glad we have our Savior who fills in where we lack and holds our eternal relationship at utmost importance.


I love that we are just beginning our forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really nice. Thanks! Where did you find your template? I have been looking for the scrapbooking paper look...But I have had no luck!

T. F. Stern said...

Words to live by and appreciate.