I found out I didn't get a job that would have been perfect and let me spend most of the time at home with Haylie. It is hard when you are told you pretty much have the job just to find out later they found someone they liked better. :-(
Haylie is clingy and teething and sad and that makes me sad for her, but she has been wanting to cuddle with me and I love that, she hasn't been cuddly since she was a couple months old.
So I was just down, and had a bad day.
My loving husband came home on his way to school to surprise me with these
beautiful mini roses to make me feel better. I love that he wants to make me happy. I love that he cares. I think his loving reassurance made it end up as a good day.
I am a lucky girl.

2 comments:
Flowers make everything better!
gorgeous flowers! I'm sorry about the job. I'm in the same boat.
Post a Comment