I LOVE that she LOVES the bath and her rubber duckies!
I removed the song with Ernie singing "Rubber Ducky"... it started to get annoying. So sing it to your self as you look at the slide :-)
How adorable is she!! By the way Haylie looks much bigger than 13 pounds!
oh my goodness! it almost makes me want to bring a rubber duckie in the bath with me - I get so bored there trying to relax! haa! She's so cute!!
I love the slide show! I CHERISHED my rubber ducky when I was a kid. I started crying at school one day because it had popped that morning. I was so upset.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How adorable is she!! By the way Haylie looks much bigger than 13 pounds!
oh my goodness! it almost makes me want to bring a rubber duckie in the bath with me - I get so bored there trying to relax! haa! She's so cute!!
I love the slide show! I CHERISHED my rubber ducky when I was a kid. I started crying at school one day because it had popped that morning. I was so upset.
Post a Comment