Thursday, January 3, 2008

stand UP

Well almost... she is trying, BUT Haylie definately is becoming a climber. She discovered this new ability on New Years Eve and waited until Daddy got home from work to show it off so we could both see. As you can see her new toy is on the left... ignored, while she decided to climb on mommy's presents. Go figure. And the Christmas tree again. I guess its time to take it down.


Her other new favorite "toy" is the saline spray/dropper bottle. She also seems to think she needs to play with the closed dental floss container. Why did anyone get her toys for Christmas.


We went out as a family on New Years Eve. Our friends from church and now new neighbors invited us over, so it was just a safe walk around the block to the Lensch's home where about 5 couples from church had dinner then watched the kids play. A few of us stayed until midnight (just to say we stayed up that late) then walked home and to bed for all of us. I kind of felt like a mean mommy, Haylie was reallt pretty good but was definately tired before we left. She just doesn't go to sleep unless she is in a bed (pack n play or crib in a room away from everyone).
We really appreciate them having us over, it was a lot of fun.

Happy New Year everyone. May it be a GREAT 2008!

2 comments:

Michael and Dena said...

Hi Stacy. I love your blog. Your little girl is so cute. Monica keeps me imformed on how your doing but now I can just read your blog.
Dena

Heather said...

how do you know Becki. I love her. I've known for at least 5 years now.