Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Quiet

I have always been lucky that Haylie was content with playing on the floor by her self while I get stuff done. But oh things are changing and this 8 month old is going through an attachment faze which I assume is quite normal. She is still fine playing if she can see me or if she starts playing and can't see me and I don't make the mistake on getting in her vision then leaving it again. Oh it is fun, but I sure feel loved :-).
SO last Thursday while I was trying to bake cookies for Relief Society Visits Haylie was being so good and playing on the floor. She usually is makeing some sort of noise and although I am in the kitchen about 10 feet from where she is playing I can't see her but I can HEAR her. I had everything out of her reach that babies shouldn't have and everything was going great until it got very quiet.

I walk over and THIS is what I found.

Oh and she was DE LIGH TED with her self.
Gotta give it to her, she is a smart and coordinated little stinker. We now have a wipey box crammed with wipes that have been wadded up. My mother says it's payback.



great. and there is even more photo evidence, I was BAD.

2 comments:

john and steph said...

Ha Ha I am so glad she is keeping you on your toes. The only thing that keeps you from losing your mind is that one you love them and two is how cute they look when they sleep.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love this phase!!! Things just get bigger and better!! :)