After a set back (due to my negotiating a better deal!) with the paperwork for the loan (they go through the whole process again to approve you for a LOWER amount then you were already approved for... so DUMB) we made it to the title office at the end of the day. Resulting in some MAJOR HAND CRAMP, we signed our life away, but into OUR HOME!
We got our Keys Friday the 16th.

I bought painting supplies and started painting Saturday, thanks to the help of Annette, Shauna and our moms, we made a huge dent in our painting all in one day.



I continued to paint the next week, Monica and Allie helped me on Monday. My mom and Steph came to help finish the downstairs and start with Haylie's room. The whole Dubois clan even came over the night before Thanksgiving. I am so excited we got so much done before moving in... THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE AWESOME HELP!!!
3 comments:
YAY! Doesn't it feel sooo good to just move in already!?
I'm so excited for you a new home all the unpacking will be worth it....
I am so jealous! We got a minimal amount of painting done before the movers were here to help us. So, we're slowly making our way out to the new house and sleeping on blow up mattresses for a couple of days. Anytime you're willing to come help me, I would be more than grateful! We are really struggling with all the painting. It's so much! *sigh* Any help or advice you can give would be really great!
Post a Comment