Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday

I love my husband so much. After a long day of Painting on Saturday he took me out to celebrate my birthday (We did it on the weekend cause he has class on my b-day). We had an alone date without the baby. I love her to death, but going out to eat with her is continually becoming more and more challanging. It was really nice to spend time together, dinner was great and dessert was awesome! mmmmm. Cheesecake!


It was Haylie's HALF Birthday on the 12th, and my mom always does a little cake on the kids 6 month birthday. They mainly just make a mess. Haylie was tired, I think if it had been a better time of day for her she would have been much more messy. She was so cute... the kid likes sweets :-)







She was done...


messy baby. Time for a bath.

No comments: