Our little girl has discovered a stuffed kittie that my dad got her and like everything else, she likes to eat it, but it is so cute to see her "snuggle' it.

Pop Warner football is in playoff mode and the AMERICANS are undefeated, my nephew Kyle is on the team and my brother is the Coach. We went to the game on Saturday. Haylie likes being outside, but the whole it's November thing really had me fooled. Haylie and I were hot in the bright sun. Daddy was nice and loan his hat to our oh so FAIR skinned baby. It was nice to spend the day together and fun to watch a WINNING GAME!

it's almost like she is trying to be a little homie... "sup" I know we live on the "west siide", but SERIOUSLY KID!
OH... AND SHE IS 6 months TODAY!!!!
1 comment:
sup with the hommies? I love it!
Post a Comment