Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

We were fortunate to receive an invite to a Halloween Party at Ryan's sister's house. The Sweckers throw a great party every year. This year our invitation arrived in a little black box with a message and a FINGER with a bow tied on it. There was a costume contest, games and GREAT FOOD.
This year there was even a caricature artist!


I dressed as Pippi Longstockings and Ryan was a Newsie.


We had a fun night out and thank you Grandma and Grandpa goodsell for watching Haylie and her cousins Taylor and Makenzie too!.

Haylie and I went to the ward party Tuesday night (Ryan was taking 1 of the THREE tests he had this week... stinkin' school)
Our little Eeyore was definately not gloomey.




ON Halloween we went to Grandma Pam's to "Trick or Treat" we didn't get any candy but it was nice to show her off. It was just Haylie and I again (Ryan was taking yet ANOTHER test). This time Halie was a monkey, a GIRL monkey to be exact :-)
It is called mommy couldn't decide on a costume and bought 2 (I got GREAT deals, I am so CHEAP!) then realized that you probably can't return costumes. I think she looked cute in BOTH!




TRICK OR TREAT!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Jerrae said...

open the gates and cease the day don't be afraid and don't delay no one can break us no one can make us give our rights away...arise and cease the day OPen the gates and cease the day.....take it away goodsells....