Jacob's "first" developmental tub bath.
All of the little mesh bath nets were being washed so the nurse was holding Jacob in the water while I washed him. He was swaddled to keep him happy and warm. Shortly after we got started Jacob had a rather large poo right in the nurse's hand. She had been a NICU nurse for 35 years and this was a first for her while bathing a baby.
I took the following 3 photos while the nurse was cleaning the tub and we were waiting to start his bath again.
I took the following 3 photos while the nurse was cleaning the tub and we were waiting to start his bath again.
Back in the bath tub, all clean in the warm water and waiting for some warm blankies. (Sorry about the off center one handed picture taking, oh and the awful lighting)
All tucked in his bed after his bath and Kangarooing with mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment