Yesterday Melany fell asleep during tummy time on the floor and the other girls were napping so i jumped in the shower really quick. When I got out she was "yelling", being loud but not crying, and on her back. She rolled for the first time and I missed it.
Today we were playing on the floor and I changed her diaper and redressed her. I went to throw the diaper away and when I turned around she was on her tummy. I was so excited but I couldn't believe I had missed it again! and now the other way. I am so excited she has hit this mile stone. She hasn't done it much sense but it becoming a lot more mobile when on the floor bu scooting with her head down or doing a 180. Love this little girl and how blessed we are that she is doing so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment