Monday, March 15, 2010

to help her remember

Tonight before I put Haylie to bed we sat down at the computer and looked at pictures of my mom. Healthy pictures mostly. I want Haylie to remember her Grandma, I don't want her to forget how much she loves her grandma and how great she was.
I always want her to recognize her and know her. I love my mom. I want my kids to love her too. And remember her.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That's sweet Stacy. They will. And I'm sure your Mom is grateful.

Blackson family said...

Aw that is very sweet! You'll be amazed how much your children will remember about their Grandma! When my father passed away Spencer was barely a month old and Emily was 2years old. To this day they both still talk about their grandpa that is in heaven. The veil is close!

Grace ~and~Shane said...

Ahhh Staci that is so sweet, you have a amazing and wonderful mother. Caused me to have a few tears myself. I know that I won't forget her.

Amber said...

This is a really sweet post and your daughters will remember your mom through your love for your mom, the example she has been to you and what you have learned from her. And now she'll kiss your future babies before they come down here for you and Ryan. Our love and prayers are with you and your family.