This pregnant mommy has been a LOT tired lately, and not feeling so great. I Only have the energy to do one major thing a day and it wipes me out... some days I don't even have that much energy. I am just over 8 weeks pregnant at this point and we haven't really announced it yet. A few people know because I stink at lying about it. I really want to wait until after my first appointment with Dr Mystie, March 23rd. Maybe even longer if I am not showing much.
I have already met with 2 other doctors.
One was to apply for Baby Arizona, Ryan still works for his dad and individual insurance won't cover us. (really me). So I am grateful that has worked out, especially with all that happened last time. also at that appointment I was able to see our little 6 week old baby and a flashing heartbeat. A perfect little grain of rice.
The second appointment was for a VBAC consult. I know I have 2 incisions on my uterus and although it unlikely I wanted to see what this OB had to say. He was great but because my surgical report wasn't detailed enough he couldn't recommend a VBAC. The first incision done was standard and the second could have gone up or down from there to make a T. The report didn't specify. Up is a no go and down he was all for letting me do it. It was over all a very good visit, but I am going back to Dr Mystie for now at least, she delivered both girls and is great.
My nerves are insane with this baby. Maybe because of last time, but my excitement is so great too. I love this baby and daddy does too. He says all the time "we're having a baby!" and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment