Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jenny's having a baby.

my good friend Jenny is having a baby boy. I am a firm believer that just because you are having a boy doesn't mean you have to have a boyish print on your nursing cover. I usually try and avoid pink but make it a bit feminine since it is for MOM after all.

I am trying out new ideas the more I sew and I figured it out as I went a long with this set.





I love it so much, Jenny better feel lucky I gave it to her, I wanted to keep it for my self so badly and just get her little man a cute outfit. BUT I love giving others things I made. I hope she gets as much use out of it as I have mine.

I am so excited for little Jenny to have her baby Parker!

4 comments:

Jenny and Shane said...

For some reason I wasn't able to see this post until today. Weird. But I just wanted to let you know that I freakin LOVE this nursing cover and bag. It is so stinkin cute and I take it everywhere with me. Everyone is jealous. Thanks Stacy! I love you! Ans Parker says thanks too! =)

Grace ~and~Shane said...

Very cute I have one question what do you use to roll the little flower and keep it in place with out it coming undone when sewing it. Please let me know thanks.

Blackson family said...

You are so talented and creative Stacy! Love the nursing cover and bag!

Amber said...

So cute!! You are so creative!! We need to get together soon! I've missed ya. =) Hope all is well. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.