Friday, October 2, 2009

PB&J

Ashtyn's love of food has created some new situations in our house. The first evidence of arguing. Haylie and Ashtyn both get possessive of their food and it leads to "no, MInE" and screams or grunting on Ashtyn's end.

Haylie is a bit more sporadic about the amount she will eat but Ashtyn always eats well. Today Haylie snubbed her PB&J, leaving it on her table.
Minutes later I realized the toy Ashtyn had been playing with was on the floor and found her like this. She had eaten Haylie's sandwich and was PLEASED with herself.
Evidently the sandwich I fed her wasn't enough. She is a bit of a runt after all, I guess she is trying to catch up.

4 comments:

Krista said...

That is too funny! Somehow I missed this post. How long has this it been up... or did you back date it?

Stacy said...

back dated. I have like 2 months worth of posts, a lot of which I have already started and have yet to finish and publish.

Grace ~and~Shane said...

I am going private and would like to have your email address.

Grace ~and~Shane said...

grace_lee124@comcast.net