Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One

One day old. My sweet little baby girl Ashtyn. I remember more than anything just wanting to have her at home with me so I could sleep with her right there next to me and know she was ok all the time.She is so Happy and smiles all the time. And she lets her mommy snuggle her a bit even though most of the time she is on the go.

To celebrate her birthday we had family over to the park by our house for dinner and cupcakes.
Afterward we headed to our house for some ice cream I love how all these cute little girls are playing with Ryan's old cars. It was fun to have everyone together on Ashtyn's birthday.


Because Ashtyn was so early we did not do the 1/2 birthday cake, this was our first messy cake face opportunity. As you can see Ashtyn was a pro with her cake and had no issues taking it down. Our sweet little, beautiful, fun, and happy little girl is ONE!



What a difference a year makes.

It happened so fast.

No comments: