Tuesday, September 15, 2009

veggies

I should have done this sooner, but I will now be doing it more often.

I just cut up a bunch of veggies and put them on a plate for Haylie on her table. She grazed on them all day. And was EXCITED about it.

I had a hard time even getting her to wait for me to get them on the plate the second day I did it.
"I want to eat a pepper, I want some lettuce, I want some cucumber PLEASE!"

4 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

awesome! jenna will just lick the ranch off of the veggies... :)

Stacy said...

fortunately we had to cut off ranch shortly after we let her try it, it turns her skin red anywhere it comes in contact with it.

Rich and Liz Harris said...

good for her!!!

Breezy Skye said...

I need to be better about cutting up veggies for my kids. They love it when I do. But I guess I get to lazy sometimes.