Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reunion at the ZOO

Well it wasn't officially a reunion, but it sure felt like one. Myself and a handful of great girls I knew as a young teenager all went to the zoo with our kids. I think our group totaled 25. 7 adults (five of us girls and 2 grandpas) and the rest were kids... eighteen kids. It was so much fun. So much in fact that this is the only picture I got.

Haylie was about done for the day and decided Ashtyn's car seat provided more comfortable riding in the stroller.

I know I really should have taken more, but I was to distracted by catching up and even that was hard enough while keeping track of all the kids and trying to keep them happy and entertained as well.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This reminded me that I haven't even got the pictures of that day from my dad yet! SHAMEFUL! Thanks for the reminder! It was soooo much fun! Can't wait to do it again..

Though, it's kinda too hot. I love you gals, but hot is HOT! lol! ;)