Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2

2 years of...
good mornings,
good nights,
kisses,
smiles,
laughter,
learning,
growing,
and lots and lots of love.

Haylie as given us so much in her 2 short years. She has always been a happy and easy kid. But our once easy going baby girl is a VERY VERY busy toddler.

Happy Birthday Haylie, We love you!


This morning she and I went to her 2year well check.

Haylie's 2year Stats
22lbs 3oz (3%)
31 1/4 in (3%)

Although she is little, she is well proportioned and just "perfect" to quote the doctor. Something a mom just loves to hear. smile. She didn't even cry until after the shot. I was surprised she was so sad since last week when she had her finger pricked for a hemoglobin test she didn't even make a peep, she just gave a look of "why are you doing that to me". I am glad it was just her and I at the appointment so I could giver her all the loves she wanted to feel better, I think the cool band-aid helped a bit as well.

She was "reading" her shot record while we waited for the doctor. Occasionally she would look up and point to different things in the painting on the wall and ask "what's this?"


What can I say, I will find any excuse to take pictures of her.

1 comment:

bethy said...

Happy Birthday Haylie! You are a sweet little gal! Keep the good times comin'!