Monday, October 6, 2008

70

days. hoping for less. sigh.

But, I have been in a semi productive mood recently. I think maybe it is the nesting pregnancy thing. I don't know though cause I didn't have that with Haylie;I was working and once I lost my job, 3 weeks before I had her, I didn't feel like doing much except just not having to work, and playing volleyball, but I digress.

Just over a week ago we went to a wedding reception and I had decided to make the newlyweds a gift for their new home. I got some info on how they were gonna decorate/ colors of furniture (black couch and purple chair) and went at it...

(that is just a card in the corner, not part of the frame, and their last name starts with an "R")

I had fun doing it, even though I always question my crafty skills and creativity but I think it turned out ok. I think I may have gotten myself in trouble, Ryan was like "I thought you said you weren't very crafty?... so when are you going to make stuff for our house?" It looks like I am going to have to find some projects to do to make our house more homey. which is fine, a little harder to do for your self than as a gift... BUT my biggest issue is figuring out what I want to do and where and then actually hanging it on the walls. Since I do have motivation maybe I will actually get some stuff done before this baby comes.

4 comments:

jewly said...

That is a really cute frame. You did a great job I am sure they will love it.

Grace ~and~Shane said...

Staci,

Very cute idea....your little girl is sure a cutie!!

Natalie said...

AW! So cute! Make me one! :D As if I'd give you more work right now when you're getting so close!

Arizona Nielsens said...

You're way more crafty than you give yourself credit for. Great job!