Thursday, September 11, 2008

non-post

Ok. so I haven't posted recently. (thanks Quinci for pointing that out!) I have a couple in progress that are mainly waiting on pictures. Our internet and pictures are now only accessible on a stationary computer in the corner of our bedroom so I don't like to spend a lot of time on here at once. And since I just broke the chair I am sitting in, like right now, while typing, the bottom fell out from under me Yeah, way to may a pregnant girl feel fat.

And I realize we have been in our house like forever, like 9 months, and I still haven't posted pictures of the finished product (thanks again to Q for pointing that out too)... cause, well, it isn't finished. I am not a great decorator and so all I really have done in any of the rooms in painting. I have 1 bathroom done and the half bath is waiting on some pictures I ordered so I will post finished pictures of those soon. Our master bedroom is not what I hoped it would be. We have nothing on the walls and no matching furniture, just a paint job I already think I want to redo. And Haylie's room has to be rearranged since we are going to put both girls in there I think, atleast that is my plan for this week. Oh and I have to do some refinishing on the crib railing because Haylie is a BEAVER.
All in all I just don't have things as I would like so I don't want to display it yet. I really haven't even hung pictures cause I can't decide what looks good or where I want it. I think I am just gonna turn it over to one of my friends with a really cute house... um Breezy... cause figuring it our makes me stressed.

That's it. That's my story. I may even get the pictures on those other posts tonight and this will all show up in one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I will let it slide, since you made a couple of posts!! Looks like you have been having lots of fun the past few weeks! And your belly is so cute!!!