Thursday, August 7, 2008

exciting to us


I decided I would take my chances at posting. Our internet is oh so dependable right now (or NOT) so I haven't wanted to get started only to lose it (this has happened). And even so the internet had died many times turning this post into a multi day process.

Ryan and I have been married for a whole 2 years as of August 5th. It has been fun and hard and exciting and overwhelming and great! I love the life we have and can't wait for more of it. I would put a picture of us on our wedding day but I can't get those... they are on our external hard drive that died after a month of use.

Ryan came home with beautiful oriental lilies, my favorite, and he also got me a super awesome griddle, it is electric and I love it!

See, very beautiful.

Here is a picture of us at Red Lobster where we went for our Anniversary dinner.

We were so starving by the time we ate. We had been to an early showing of The Dark Knight (thank you DaNell for the movie tickets!) but it was long... Good, but long and our tummies were ready for it to end. Dinner was so yummy but I couldn't finish and although we planned to go out for dessert there was no room in either of us. It was a fun night out together. I love Ryan so much and am lucky to be his wife :o)

This picture was taken last night... and yes it is a dog in our kitchen that Haylie is fixated on. We attempted to get a puppy that was used in the Humane Society's pet telethon, but our name was not drawn and we were sad. I was REALLY sad because I wanted Ryan to have a dog for our anniversary. I had been calling and emailing about ones on craigslist all weekend. I have given up when on Monday I got a call about a 4mo. old male chocolate lab (it had to be male and a lab and preferably not black). Everything worked out when we went to see him that night and we came home with Brody... name to be changed, I think we finally decided on Samson today, and will probably call him Sam. He is a really good puppy so far (already potty trained) and Haylie is so delighted with him and rarely gets sad even when he knocks her over (unintentionally of course).

Still a puppy, yet he is as tall as Haylie is. Cute boy.

Just some pictures from the last month.

Why does she have toys?
She kept doing it over and over again.and she was completely delighted with each success.

She was full of giggles that night. I just can't get enough of her giggles. I just love it when she laughs.

I know this one is blurry, but Ryan was just trying to make sure we had some pictures of Haylie and mommy. We had a lot of fun playing on the stairs.

1 comment:

Arizona Nielsens said...

What a cute girl... and a cute dog! How are things going with him?