But I have excuses. Well one major one. Easter weekend. I left my camera at the in-laws, then Ryan left it at the office after his dad brought it to work for us. So it was GONE for a while. ( we knew it was gone but would forget until we wanted it, always happens that way.)
A couple of things I missed capturing on camera.
-Haylie in her Easter Dress (courtesy of Grandma Vicki) but I will get one soon, getting her to stay still long enough to get a good picture. Which brings me to ...
-My baby is WAY more mobile. She crawls so fast that I can bend down in the kitchen to take something out of the dishwasher and then I hear thumps and find her ALL the way up the stairs and into my bedroom taking down the trashcan. Really like 30 Seconds. So Most of the time I am going to be busy in the kitchen I am more consistant with this: 

-Standing unassisted is her new thing and I have yet to document it with my camera. She has been doing it for a couple weeks and is getting pretty advanced.
Haylie friends Savannah came over Saturday night so her mommy could go have a baby. The girls were so excited to see eachother when they woke up in the morning. I was a little worried about being able to get them ready for church but Ryan stayed home a little longer than usual and the girls cooperated. Our morning went like this:

As you can see they enjoy being around each other. After spending time with her now larger family Savannah got to come back and spend the night again. It really had been a fun couple days. Haylie is so lucky that all her big girl friends love her so much. We really enjoyed having Savannah over and I think I got a little bit of a look into the future (the age gap would be MUCH larger).


As you can see they enjoy being around each other. After spending time with her now larger family Savannah got to come back and spend the night again. It really had been a fun couple days. Haylie is so lucky that all her big girl friends love her so much. We really enjoyed having Savannah over and I think I got a little bit of a look into the future (the age gap would be MUCH larger).Just another pic from the weekend of Haylie playing with her cousin Briauna who now sits up like a big girl. I am glad these girls are so close in age.

I started this post late Monday night as I was waiting for Ryan to get home from work... look at the time. I am really glad today is the 15th and the crazy hours of tax season will get better. I have been a tax widow for a couple days (well until after midnight) so now I will go back to being a school widow and he gets home earlier with that. I am not complaining at all. I am lucky to have such a hard working husband who not only goes to school full time to better our family but works full time to take care of us. I am so grateful for his sacrifice and I can't wait 'til May of 2009!
5 comments:
I'm gonna hijack this post to tell you our kid's name.
One of your names was right. We're naming him Peter James. (James after my father). We like family names for middle names. Clark's middle name is Isaac (Adrian's middle name) and Anna's is Lynn (my middle name). So the two obvious jokes we anticipate are Peter James (and John...) and the whole Superman/Spiderman thing. But who cares? :)
Oh yeah, and your kid is cute. :)
You truly are a saint! We can't thank you enough for being a "mother of two" for a little while. We're enjoying our new little one... you're welcome to come and see her anytime!
What a good friend to take Savannah for Jenny.
Tell her congrats!
Haylie and Savannah look so cute together. It's looks like you can handle the Mother of two thing pretty well.
Looks like Haylie wants a sister! I can't believe she's standing!
Post a Comment