Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My favorites.

Watching Haylie with Ryan is probably one of my favorite things in life. The 2 people I love most playing and loving eachother. Haylie had a cold/teething and low fever this weekend and wanted to be held a lot. While I was making breakfast on Saturday Haylie was helping Daddy look up stuff online. She watched everything her daddy did and really wanted her turn at the computer too.

The things my child gets away with that I NEVER would have gotten away with. My parents are officially softies. They practically handed her the shredder box and said "here ya go... PLAY IN IT!"
Go figure, she loved it. And tried to eat the paper, total surprise.


My nosey little baby had to know what I was doing on the couch so I grabbed the camera to document. Little miss snoopy watnted the camera too. The grey strap in one of the pictures would be the camera strap, yeah MAJOR CLOSE UP!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

She's too small to be standing - didn't she read the manual?

Courtney said...

She is so adorable!
In response to your comment...
I was just thinking that it wouldn't be good to post for the world to view, where numerous adorable children would be playing in public for some freaky creep to come find...just my thougts.
As far as my hair...if you scroll down to the previous post you can see my new 'do'. I noticed you chopped yours too...LOVE IT!

KC said...

I really love the last picture

Anonymous said...

Thank you for watching Raylyn! She had such a great time and loved playing with your cute baby girl. Lets get together soon and have dinner or a game night!!

Heather said...

I love the picture. Your little girl is so cute.
Thanks for the advice on the clothes. I'm sure here soon mine will be able to actually wear all the cute clothes that I bought for her. I didn't think that she would be so small. I love your blog by the way.