Monday, January 28, 2008

I am not very good at TAG.

Here goes. 6 Random facts because Jenny tagged me.

1. When I was about ten during summer vacation in Utah, I was riding in the shovel of my Uncle Dick's tractor with my cousin picking apricots from the top of the tree. After we were all done and the shovel was being lowered my shoe lace got caught somehow and my foot got smooshed by the shovel. After a trip to the ER to check it out I was fine. But my scar tells the story of "how I almost cut my foot off on a tractor shovel". (I have more than enough stories of going to Hill Air Force Base ER in Utah to fill all these random facts.... one of them because I was playing TAG.)

2. I was an Aunt at 6. My cute little nephew Blake was born ON MY 6th Birthday. It was a great Birthday present or so I thought... little did I know that this monster was a birthday steeler. JK. and he really isn't little anymore.

Little Blake and Aunt Stacy
19 yr old Blake and my littlest niece Briauna

3. I hit a game winning home run. Fast pitch softball freshman year in highs school.
(Big deal cause although I love sports I am not the greatest athlete).

4. I am not a consistently organized/clean house person... but when I do it I am completely anal and it takes me forever cause it has to be just right. I wish I was more consistent.. I try... I need all my clean nut friends to give me some motivational clean nut ju ju. :-)

5. I got a motorcycle at 19 and had it until I was almost 24. I miss it sometimes, especially on curvy roads in the mountains.

















6. I am a nerd. Not much of a secret. I am an accountant, I like math, and physics and chemistry. I do things in Excel because I think it is cool. I used to get in trouble in school for reading too much. I even got punched in the mouth for getting mad at a kid who threw my book while I was trying to read on my way to my next class. Yep I am a nerd, not to mention a complete weirdo when playing with Haylie :-)
and NOT so random... I HAVE A CUTE KID!

I tag STEPH, MONICA and BECKI.

1 comment:

KC said...

yes, yes you DO have a cute kid!