Tuesday, December 25, 2007

your're IT

I got tagged and even read Natalie's blog a totally passed over it until tonight. Maybe I should work on my reading Comprehension.

A- Attached or single: like glue to MY Ryan

B- Best Friends: Ryan, I have lots of girl friends but have never had real BEST FRIENDS since I was a kid.

C- Cake or Pie: CHEESEcake

D- Day of choice: any day Ryan doesn't Have school or work.

E- Essential Item: I don't have just one. Ryan... what can I say he IS my husband

F- Favorite Color: Brown

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: as long as they're sour, either

H- Hometown: Phoenix, AZ

I- Indulgence(s): Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels with Hot Salsa Cheese. I don't get them very often but I LOVE THEM

J- January or July: January - really cold or really HOT.. I pick neither.

K- Kids: Haylie Lane - 7.5 months

L- Life is Incomplete Without: Ryan, Haylie, Faith and Knowledge

M- Marriage Date: August 5th, 2006

N- Number of Siblings: 3

O- Oranges or Apples: both

P- Phobias or Fears: I think I am clostraphobic. bad guys like on L&O SUV

Q- Quotes: "That was like the stupidest thing you've ever said... this week",
"You're not alone", "I am of worth"

R- Reason To Smile: morning Haylie, silly Ryan, happy life

S- Season: fall/spring

T- Tag Three: Quinci, Charlotte, and Breezy

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I sometimes talk in my sleep

V- (there was no "V" ???)

W- Worst Habit: nail biting (Steph we need to make a New Years Resolution to quit,)

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: 2 when pregnant with Haylie and 1 when I had appendicitis at 15, x-rays: alot - 2 broken fingers and a wrist, chest for bronchial asthma

Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican and Breakfast

Z- Zodiac: Scorpio

1 comment:

john and steph said...

OK, I finally figured how to add links to my blog and take a look it has a new look.