Friday, August 8, 2014

It's hot.

My girls have wanted to go to the park and play. But it is so hot here we haven't been in a while. We watched American Ninja Warrior (a fittness obsticle course challange) one night and my girls have been pretending to be on it since. So I told them we could go to the park to practice if they got up and got ready really early in the morning. We got to the park at about 830 and we were there for a good hour and a half or two hours. And they had a blast. But we were all really hot by the time we left. Park days are hard to come by at the end of July in Arizona. Because it was not only hot but it was humid too from the monsoon stores. The kids had a lot of fun so I'm glad we went. Hoping to go more on Fridays when the girls don't have school as the weather cools down. I was wearing  Nathan in the wrap and when I took him out I had a baby shaped sweat mark on my shirt. He loves it in there tho.

No comments: