But I have so little time. I usually only sit down at the computer to work or while I am pumping or both. Melany is doing really well. She finally hit 3lbs just after turning 5 weeks old. Haylie and Ashtyn are getting a long and playing well together and fighting just as well. I am so glad they have eachother when I have to leave them while I go to the hospital. There are some adjustment issues to living at the grandparent's house and going to different sitter who have volunteered to help while Melany is in the hospital, but overall it isn't too bad and just requires a lot of reinforcement and repetition. They will learn eventually right?
We have a lot of pictures and video clips I would like to post but I need to find the cord (living in boxes is making me crazy). But I will get to it eventually. I am trying not to expect perfection or even close to it of myself or our life right now. Life is good but we have so much going on. Living with the in laws, both of us working (I just work a little and am being paid for a couple sewing projects), looking for a house (we made an offer a couple weeks ago), kind of looking for a van, visiting Melany and now trying to be there more to nurse her not to mention wrangling 2 toddlers (which can be fun). We are all over tha place but we are happy and will be overjoyed when we are all together.
2 comments:
You are an amazing Mom and Super Woman!
Stacy, I am always amazed at what a strong woman you are. Since I met you, you've always been such a great example. You are such a good friend and mother.
...You rock. (Yay blast!)
Post a Comment