Friday, July 16, 2010

I keep repeating myself

When I say I am in the hospital.

4 times in the last 7 weeks.
I think like a total of 12 days.
I really don't like being sent to the hospital.
I am tired and all the hospital stays make me feel like I have been pregnant forever.
I love this baby girl and I will do everything I can to carry her in my body as long as it will hold her there.
27 weeks and I have now had 2 rounds of the steroid shots, magnesium 3 times for contractions and now I am just waiting to find out if I go home today for the 4th time from the hospital.

I don't think it will be happening, I have been bleeding since last night but I am hoping it is from being checked by my OB yesterday. I am dilated to 2cm and 60% effaced.
I am scared and tired and I just want to go home and have a normal pregnancy atleast for the nxst 5 weeks. I have to make it that far. We can handle a 32 weeker. We have done that before.36+ weeks would be great.
I really have felt ok the pregnancy even with all the contracting, the mag kind of is a major downer.
Oh how I love this little girl. I just want her to be ok.

No comments: